South Grandville CRC is committed to providing Christ-centered education to people of all ages. The goal of this education is to draw people closer to God, closer to each other and closer to the community. Below is a short explanation about each of the different programs.
• Sunday School meets after the morning worship service and is a ministry to children between the ages of 3 years old and 5th grade. The material that is used is the new Walk With Me curriculum from Faith Alive Christian Resources
• Catechism meets after the morning worship service and is a ministry to children from the 6th grade through 12th grade. The materials used are based on reformed teachings with an emphasis on life application.
• Adult Education includes Wednesday night Bible studies, men's groups and women's Bible study groups as well as Book Club information.
• Cadets is a boys club for boys from grades 4-8. This group meets on Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30 p.m. from October through April. Included in the format is Bible study as well as craft time, life learning skills and off site activities.
• GEMS is a girls club for girls from grades 4-8. This group meets on alternate Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30 p.m. from October through April. Included in the format is Bible study as well as a time for crafts and off site activities.
• Joyful Celebrations (formerly Women's Ministries) is for all age groups of women. The format changes regularly and includes craft times, speakers and off site activities.
• Kid's Hope is a mentoring ministry where people of the church mentor students at South Elementary school.
• Stephen Ministry is a confidential one-on-one caring ministry for anyone going through tough times. This can include illness, divorce, death, depression, life changes, etc.
• Friendship Ministry meets on Thursday evenings from 7-8p.m. from October through April and is a caring, friendship ministry to mentally impaired people.
• Care circles are groups of people committed to meeting regularly for Bible study, prayer, sharing, service and social activities.